Want to study in Canada or the US?

Studying abroad can be a very formative experience for a student. Canada and the US have some of the highest ranked schools and universities in the world. However, international students must obtain a study permit to attend these institutions. Students studying in Canadian and American institutions receive an internationally recognized education that can change their lives.

Canada and the US offer some of the best ranked schools and universities in the world.

Foreign students need to obtain a study permit to attend these institutions. Individuals studying at Canadian or American universities receive an internationally recognised qualification.

Study in Canada

To study in Canada’s educational institutions, foreign students need a study visa. The application for a study permit in Canada, and especially in Québec, must be accompanied by a complete list of documents.

Before even receiving a letter of acceptance from the college or university in Canada where you will study, we start preparing your permit application. We assist you in the various steps to be taken to gather the required documents quickly and hassle-free. We also help you put together the application for the Québec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ) if you plan to study in Montreal or elsewhere in the province of Québec for the advantageous tuition fees.

At the end of your study program, if you wish to settle permanently in Québec, we take care of verifying which status you’re eligible for and assisting you in your efforts to obtain permanent residence:

  • We look after your application for the Québec Selection Certificate (CSQ) in the skilled workers category if you’re a student or graduate of Québec;
  • For CSQ holders, we prepare a complete application for permanent residence.
Contact Us

Study in the US

To study in american institutions, foreign students need a F-1 visa (study visa).


  • The applicant must be enrolled full-time in an “academic” and approved educational program, a language-training program, or a vocational program;
  • The applicant must be proficient in English or be enrolled in courses leading to English proficiency;
  • The applicant must have sufficient funds available for self-support during the entire proposed course of study;
  • The applicant must have a residence with strong ties in a foreign country and must intend to return there on the completion of the course.

F-1 student visas for the US can be issued up to 120 days in advance of the course of study start date. Also the applicant will only be able to enter the US with an F-1 visa 30 days before the start date.


  • Possibility to come to the United States to study full time in a program leading to a degree or certificate;
  • Possibility to transfer to a different school or switch academic programs at certain conditions;
  • Possibility to legally work part-time on-campus and off-campus at certain conditions;
  • Possibility to travel within the United States or abroad;
  • Dependents can follow the student on a F-2 visa;
Contact Us