Corporate Immigration and Mobility Services

Exeo Attorneys ensures that your foreign workers will be able to work lawfully in Canada and in the United States.

Get Started

and Mobility

Get Started

We understand that foreign workers are often at the heart of your business’ success.

In a world where companies must often rely on foreign workers to remain competitive, Exeo Attorneys offers a complete line of services to ensure that your business’ workers will be able to work lawfully in Canada and in the United States.

Our corporate immigration and mobility services include:

  • Work permit applications, including with Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIA)
  • Work permit applications with Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) exemptions, including intra-company transfers, work permits for professionals (TN visas), work permits for television and cinematography productions, work permits for athletes, etc.
  • Visa applications for business visitors
  • Drafting of transition plans for Service Canada
  • Information sessions for employers
  • General guidance

At Exeo Attorneys, we understand that foreign workers are often at the heart of your business’ success. Don’t take any chances; contact our team of professionals today.

Contact Us

USA Work Permits


The US H-1B visa is a nonimmigrant visa offering a three-year work authorization (extendible for another three years) for three categories of workers.

  • Specialty occupations workers
  • Employed in an eligible Department of Defense cooperative R&D project
  • Fashion models of prominence.

This visa has a strict annual cap with exemptions available for specific categories of highly-skilled occupations requiring advanced educational qualifications. Applying for a H-1B visa is an extremely complicated process requiring careful assessment of various factors including:

  • Whether your occupation is a specialty occupation?
  • Whether you qualify for the Labor Condition Application?
  • Whether your job offer complies with requirements related to wages and working conditions?

Our team is fully equipped to assist you through the entire process from the initial application till final approval, including submissions related to Requests for Evidence, if any, raised by the immigration authorities.


Created under the terms of the North American Free Trade Agreement, the TN nonimmigrant visa offers temporary authorization for eligible citizens of Canada and Mexico to work in the US. To qualify, one must have a full-time or part-time job offer with an eligible US employer for a position requiring a NAFTA professional.

The visa is initially issued for a period of up to three years and extendible for further periods of up to three years with no maximum limit on number of extensions.

Our firm will help you through the entire TN application process including careful evaluation of all relevant points like whether you are a NAFTA profession, your eligibility to practice the same in the US, along with your employer’s eligibility to hire a NAFTA professional.

The authorities must be satisfied the condition of the position requiring a NAFTA professional has been fulfilled. Further, the entry procedure and requirement of applying for this visa in advance may vary depending on your nationality.


The L1 visa is a nonimmigration work authorization that allows executives, managers, or professional employees working in the foreign offices of US employer to work in the USA.

The L-1A sub category is for executives and managers while the L-1B visa is for professional employees with specialized knowledge. This visa can also be used by foreign firms to send eligible employees to establish an office in the US.

The L1 visa is initially issued for three years. Extensions are granted for periods of up to two years subject to maximum seven years and five years for L-1A and L-1B visas respectively. Employees entering the US to establish a new office are granted initial stay of one year only.

Should you choose L1 over H-1B or other nonimmigration visas? Which sub category you’re your employee fall under? Do you and your employee fulfill all applicable requirements including duration of employment?

Identifying the right visa option can help you bring your foreign employee to your local US office with minimal risk of rejections or procedural delays.


The E2 Treaty Investors visa is a nonimmigrant investor visa available to citizens of countries with a treaty of commerce and navigation with the US.

This visa permits the investor or eligible employees to live and work in the US to develop and direct an investment enterprise in the country. Such investor must substantially contribute at-risk capital to such business with either 50% ownership of the business or retention of operational control.

Issued for an initial period of two years and extendible further for up to two years with no limit on number of extensions, the E2 visa can be a stepping stone for permanent residence in the US.

Eligibility requirements of the E2 visa? Pros and cons of the EB-5 visa over E2? What constitutes substantial investment under E2 and relevance of capacity of the business to generate income and visa approval? We will help you with answers to all your questions, identify the best US investor visa for you and your family, and assist in all application procedures and formalities.

Contact us